All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for Event, they have fully read all terms and conditions posted on the website email@example.com/ and printed below. Ticket Holder further agrees that said terms and conditions are to be followed by Ticket Holder attending the Event and all Ticket Holder’s heirs, executors, administrators and representatives;
THE TICKET COST IS INCLUSIVE OF :-
- Accommodation in the mobile tented camp with a AP/Full board plan i.e. all three meals (breakfast, Lunch and dinner) included.
- Ground transfers to and from the airport, access to the wellness sessions, the sundowner sessions, the concerts, the after party, the bonfire sessions, the movie screening, star-gazing and camel races.
- Single Occupancy
- Double Occupancy
- Double Occupancy with an extra bed – Extra bed only for children below the age of 13
- Share a tent facility (double occupancy) conditions apply*
- Mahindra Adventure/s off-roading certificate course, Village Expeditions, Champagne Sunsets, Romantic Dinners and Camel Safaris(with on ground or online booking).
- Travel to and from Jodhpur (by flight, train, road) not included in the package.
- Travel Booking from Mumbai on Mahindra Open Sky Chartered Flight on www.bookmyshow.com/mahindraopensky.
- Any food and beverages (outside the three meals within the Package) consumed on ground should be purchased additionally.
- Luxurious, Clean, separate toilet attached tent.
- Parking space for Vehicles (no additional charges) with 24X 7 security in all areas to ensure safety of vehicle.
- Medical Services: Trained medicson-site qualified to handle first-aid and medical mishaps and ambulance stationed at the camp. Basic medication availability. The cost for availing these facilities shall be charged additionally.
- The ticket allotted for the event is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise.
- The tickets obtained from any unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and worthless.
- The tickets cannot be replaced in case of theft or damaged and are valid only for this particular event and tent for which they are issued.
- It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form and Organisers reserves all rights not expressly granted to the Ticket holder by these terms.
No Refunds / Exchange. All Rights Reserved to the Organiser
- The Organizers/Promoters have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption or inconvenience due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances.
- If the event is rescheduled or cancelled for any other reasons other than mentioned hereinabove, the Ticket holder shall not be entitled to any refund except as otherwise required by law instead, the Ticket holder shall have the right, except as otherwise provided,
i. if the event is rescheduled to a date and time within twelve months of the date and time originally scheduled, to use this ticket to attend the event at the rescheduled date and time, or
ii. if the event is not rescheduled within twelve months of the date and time originally scheduled, to exchange this ticket for another ticket, comparable in price and tenting location, to another event that is designated by management as the official replacement event for the cancelled event.
iii. This ticket is not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. artist and set times are subject to change without notice. This ticket is not subject to exchange except as expressly provided above, if issued as a complimentary ticket.
COMPLIANCE WITH FACILITY RULES. TICKET PRICE
- Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available). Ticket Price Is Non refundable Except As Specifically Provided
TERMS OF SALE
- Tickets sold through this website grant to the Ticket holder only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Ticket holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter/Organisers.
- In order to be admitted to an event, each Ticket holder must present the ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form with appropriate identity proof to the venue at the scheduled time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter.
- Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder’s possession is subject to inspection by Event security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
- Ticket Holder expressly grants Event organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder’s name, voice, image and likeness while at Event, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases Event organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights and other claims of any kind.
The Organiser has the right to
- without prior notice, change the Event Venue and the performance times of the artists;
- -not let in or evict from the Venue any Ticket holder whose behaviour might hinder the due course of the event and/or threaten the safety of other participants;
- the organisers shall be entitled not to sell alcoholic beverages to person below 21years of age and persons who are under the influence of alcohol and may threaten themselves or other visitors of the Festival.
- All the persons in the event are obliged to adhere to any instructions and orders from the organisers related to the course of the Event and the keeping of order, including those not covered by these Rules but communicated during the Event. If the rules or any instructions and orders from the organisers are not adhered to, the Organiser will be entitled to expel the person from the Festival’s territory.
- Any vehicle movement in the venue is subject to holding respective vehicle passes.
- not to transmit or aid in professionally transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, exhibition or game for which this ticket is issued. The Ticket holder accepts and acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and grants permission for Ticket holder’s image or likeness to be used in any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event, performance, exhibition or game.
- The Ticket holder agrees to comply with all local or facility rules that prohibit or limit alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind from being brought into the event premises.
- that the Ticket holder may be exposed to drugs, alcohol, fighting, or other reasonably foreseeable dangerous conditions or activities prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. The Ticket holder expressly releases the event facility, management, promoters, participants, performers, artists, and the ticketing agency and/or ticketing services provider (COLLECTIVELY “management”) and all of their owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, and agents, from any and all claims that the Ticket holder has or may have that arise from or are incidental to the event, including any claims arising out of the negligence of management or management’s owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, or agents.
- The Ticket holder shall be responsible
- No professional cameras or recording equipment of any kind are allowed at any event for which tickets are sold to Ticket holders. A violation of this policy will be grounds for revocation of all tickets issued to Ticket holder and/or ejection from the venue.
- Photography, webcasting, and audio/video recording takes place at Mahindra Open Sky. You consent to being webcast, broadcast, filmed, videotaped, and/or recorded as a member of the audience and a ticket Ticket holder.
- You release Mahindra Open Sky and our affiliates and licensees from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property arising from those actions. Finally, you expressly authorize use of your image, likeness, name, voice, and all reproductions in any media (even if invented later), forever, in any location in the world, by us or our licensees, and you waive any rights of privacy or publicity related to such uses.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
- The Ticket Holder for the event agrees:
- TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder’s participating in EVENT, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of organiser;
- TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain participating in EVENT, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Organiser.;
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Organiser from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from Ticket Holder’s participation in EVENT; and
- TO INDEMNIFY Promoters, its organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder’s participating in EVENT, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of Organiser.
- DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder’s voluntary participation in EVENT and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with EVENT, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include but are not limited to the following:
- intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes whether voluntarily or through coercion;
- the possibility of any type of bodily injury (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by Ticket Holder or someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder’s residence or traveling to any destination after EVENT, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
- In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. Ticket Holder acknowledges that their purchase of EVENT tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, intending to be bound by same.